Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Last Days of Summer

Summer has come and gone!  Even though August isn't completely over, our summer is.  Here's a look at the last days of our summer break.

Rumor has it we had a Broadbent Family Reunion. (I wouldn't know since my sister decided to share the flu with me.)  A few great moments were captured.







Unfortunately I shared too and these next two pictures is how our reunion ended.






Never fear....another reunion is around the corner
The Baird Family Reunion......(I had vertigo -- can't win!)

Hurray!  Another cabin to stay in!!!!





Bear Lake
(Can you guess what Tianne is doing?)

















A new phase of life started this summer...




I'm not sure how happy I am with this one.





Balloon Festival!
Nothing like rolling out of bed really early in the summer!!




The last hurrah picnic with the cousins









One last quick hike to see a dried up waterfall.
Shayla was too popular spending the night at her cousins than to hike with us.




Summer can't end without a baseball game...
PLAY BALL!!!


  

I love these people!  I can't imagine a more perfect summer than being with this family!
Thanks for the fun...



1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun is on the horizon, as always with the Bairds. Is S talking to a boy on the phone?! She better not yet!

    ReplyDelete