This little lady has grown up so much lately. It doesn't help that she thinks and acts just like her sister that is 4 years older than her. She has done so well at developing her talents. She has the most incredible focus -- for a six year old! Well, tonight she faced her fears and played the violin in front of people. She had her first recital and did a great job. In fact, she made me cry! If I can figure out how to upload the video I will, but until then look at these beautiful pictures!!





I can attest-she is TALENTED! We're so proud of you, Cambree! I knew you could conquer your fears!! Congratulations!! I hope you got some flowers!
ReplyDeleteNice earrings, too! You got to take your studs out! Yay!
ReplyDeleteWAY TO GO MISSY!!!!! Hope Mom gets the video uploaded becaue I'd love to hear your performance. So very proud of you, it's scary, but you DID IT!
ReplyDelete